The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bob Cassidy Bibliography (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Has anyone compiled a complete list of Bob’s releases, (chronologically even better)? I’m looking to fill gaps in my collection over time, however there’s way more missing than I once thought when I found a post where Bob last counted 70 items quite a few years before his passing.

Thank you!
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
357 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
What a great thought Rupert.

If there isn’t one already, perhaps creating a Google doc would be helpful. That way everyone who knows something can help pitch in to help.
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
I have done one for Robert Nelson, Al Mann and Docc Hilford. Perhaps a new project?
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2019, RCP wrote:
I have done one for Robert Nelson, Al Mann and Docc Hilford. Perhaps a new project?

Oh wow, that’s great. Where can I find the Nelson and Hilford ones? Or are they just personal projects? I’m sure there’s lots of people could chime in with Dates and titles for the Cassidy one. The crowd sourced document is a great idea above.
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
This is a great idea. Also - we could then list the ebooks that have yet to be compiled into his Artful Mentalism series of books.
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
357 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
I just wanted to check in and see if anyone has worked on this by chance?

-B
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2022, Graymatter_Fireworks wrote:
I just wanted to check in and see if anyone has worked on this by chance?

-B

I too would be interested in this list.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bob Cassidy Bibliography (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL