The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Help with Traveling Show (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19729 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yes it would be worthless. And it should be something not passed off as experience. It should be admitted up front.

Free ads from 50 years ago in fantasy land on the radio promoting a haunted house. THIS IS NOT A TOURING SHOW.

My lord stop.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2647 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Last year is hardly 50 years ago. And I will stop with the update below:

Well I’ve decided that I will take Danny and Minpro’s advice and from now on start my own threads to share information. They said they wouldn’t interfere there so we shall see. It would certainly stop some of the bickering back and forth that has taken place the past couple of months. I do apologize to all those that had to put up with it. I take full reasonability for my part in the derailment it has caused and I’m sorry for my bad behavior. Maybe I can return to being my real self now and start sharing some helpful advice soon on my own thread. Thanks everybody.

Tom
Do What Others Do And You Will Become Average

The Daycare Magician Book
www.amazekids.com/magic-downloads/childrens-magic-ebooks/the-daycare-magician/

Tom Boleware
www.tomboleware.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19729 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I will show the EXACT same restraint you have in the other threads Tom. Sound fair?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9522 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Good for him, though I don't think he'll be able to restrain himself, lol. Time will tell...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19729 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh no he won't. He will start his own thread, nobody will care and he will be RIGHT BACK here derailing every thread.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9522 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
No, he'll get some of the people here that want the general, basic feel-good, rah-rah stuff, or those that want to operate on the cheap. It will be general business advice and perspective as always and not entertainment business-specific info or insights. As he's said members aren't stupid and will decide the type of info their business truly needs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Help with Traveling Show (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL