The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Viajero by Copeland Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Circuit_Breaker
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Circuit_Breaker
I give this product a thumbs down.

First let me say Copeland Coins makes great products and their prices are very good. The traveller coin purse is great and nothing I say about the Viajero applies to the traveller. Some of the classes they offer come with coins. I call them classes because their learning system makes them feel like more like a class than an instructional dvd. The routines are great and well thought out. I really hope they release Jeff's spellbound marker routine in the future.

Now for the negative review. The material is suede, which is a cheaper form of leather that has been split and does not have the flesh side. It just doesn't work for the purse. It is very thin suede too, almost feels like paper. Maybe if it was five panels with stitching on the bottom edges it would work. Or if it was double bottomed. Also the imperfections were excessive, like the top being a bigger square than the bottom when closed.

Upholstery leather would have been a much better option and would have looked even better than the traveller. It would still need the double bottom and would have had to be priced higher than the traveller.

In my honest opinion this product should be discontinued in its current state.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Viajero by Copeland Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL