The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chameleon by Marcos Cruz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Looks like a new effect using Halls Throat Lozenges. Visually very similar to 3G by Kyle Littleton:

video: https://downloads.qualitymagicsites.com/......deo1.mp4
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S28030

Marcos Cruz presents his new visual and surprising effect. Easy to transport and ready to use.

Imagine holding a blue Halls package (mentho lyptus) from your pocket and visually it transforms into a black package (strong lyptus). Then it visually transforms into a red package (lyptus cherry) and finally ends up in a purple package (blueberry lyptus) that you can show your astonished audience. A literal explosion of color and flavor.

It allows you to perform anytime, anywhere.
4 visual effects in 1 routine for any magician.
Easy to do
Instant reset
Visual and magical
Ready to use
Includes online instructions.
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
387 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Is it just like the video can give to people check?
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I don't think so without a switch I have this made up in a a pack of gum . This trick is the same as the one I bought from Nick Lawerence on his website only with gum . The download was 10.00 & you make it up yourself.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
After the second change it became obvious. I am sure the spec would come to same conclusion.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2019, magicmind wrote:
After the second change it became obvious. I am sure the spec would come to same conclusion.

If they stick around that long.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chameleon by Marcos Cruz (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL