The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Topic erased (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Hi! Several hours ago I create a new topic in "penny for your thoughts" forum with subject "Wallet with B****t I***x... which effects do you suggest?"
Now it doesn't exist anymore. Why? Is it a technical issue or something else? Please let me know.
Bye.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Your post was removed because it was exposure. We changed the letters to asterisks to help out and you reposted with the words again.
Where the magic begins
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2019, Dave Scribner wrote:
Your post was removed because it was exposure. We changed the letters to asterisks to help out and you reposted with the words again.

Thanks for answering. Sorry for that, but I put asterisk where I thought it was a problem. What is the word that in your opinion was the problem?
I'd like to read answer to that post, so please let me know how can we do.
I read a lot of posts that have a lot of words in clear, so I can't understand what I wrote that is not right.

Further I'd like to ask you... There is a part of this forum that is not open. How can I access to it... if it's possible in any way?
Please let me know.
Thanks.

Michele
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
We changed the title to insert asterisks to help eliminate the exposure. Since you are looking for suggestions that relate to the specific wallet, the discussion should be made in our secret sessions forum. That however is one of the areas that you do not have access to yet. You must have 50 posts to gain access to the areas you can't open.
Where the magic begins
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Quote:
We changed the title to insert asterisks to help eliminate the exposure. Since you are looking for suggestions that relate to the specific wallet, the discussion should be made in our secret sessions forum. That however is one of the areas that you do not have access to yet. You must have 50 posts to gain access to the areas you can't open.

Ok, howewer I ask only for (suggested) tricks to use like million of posts here. I didn't like to expose the HOW. Sorry if I was wrong, but really I continue to don't understand understand what was the problem.
Just to know... so it's useless to try it again? In my opinion my question doesn't deserve a post in the secret zone. Obviously it's my opinion and I don't want to complain.
Let me know if there is a solution.
Bye.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I don't know how you would post your question without mentioning the B*****I**** with or without the asterisks. By posting in forums that are visible to everyone, you expose the fact that there is an I****
Where the magic begins
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/sear......10478452

A lot of billet index in the page of the site search and a lot of posts has similar discussions.

Anyway in the past I already tried to wrote something similar and a "VIP" told me that I wrote something that can expose the method.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=15

Unfortunately the same guy did the same error before me (read the last post in the topic).

So, I think that the problem is not the text but who whote it.
Anyway, don't worry. When I'll write 50 posts I'll try to publish it in the secret zone.... I hope with no futher issues.
Thanks.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The first link you posted above doesn't work. The topic in the second link has been corrected. We don't see everything and some things slip through the cracks. In this case, the topic was 6 years old. Thanks for pointing it out. Because some similar post slipped through, doesn't make yours right. I'd suggest you wait until you have 5 more posts and get access to the secret forums.
Where the magic begins
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Quote:
The first link you posted above doesn't work. The topic in the second link has been corrected. We don't see everything and some things slip through the cracks. In this case, the topic was 6 years old. Thanks for pointing it out. Because some similar post slipped through, doesn't make yours right. I'd suggest you wait until you have 5 more posts and get access to the secret forums.

Yes, at this point I think that is the only solution.
Thanks and bye.

PS: what is the name of the secret forum? I'll see it automatically?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
When you reach 50 posts, several forums will become visible. The one we are talking about is Secret Sessions
Where the magic begins
padre rich
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Dave,thanks for helping me on a recent post.am not very good at this and don't understand all the rules,the ins and outs.will try to muddle through and do the right thing...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1680 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
HI Padre and mich77
The 7 topics in the When Dining with Us section are very helpful, and you really need to read them once to get a better understanding of rules and etiquette
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?forum=39&7
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Topic erased (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL