The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Heart of Darkness, Spy vs Spy, World War 3 Illustrated (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4979 Posts

Profile of landmark
I know some here are interested in comics, so you may be especially interested in the radio interview I did, broadcast yesterday, with artist and underground comics illustrator, Peter Kuper.

We talked about his new graphic novel adaptation of Heart of Darkness, his 25 years penning Mad Magazine's "Spy vs Spy," and how he co-founded the classic underground comic, World War 3 Illustrated.

https://jackshalom.net/2019/10/29/the-horror-the-horror/
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17588 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This is great!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4979 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks, Slim.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17588 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2019, landmark wrote:
Thanks, Slim.

I have a storyline for my Performance Troupe, Sim King and the Queen Bees.. After listening to this I think it would best be suited to a Graphic Novel. My son had just educated me on Graphic Novels since he just bought one a Barns and Nobles and I was interested in exactly" Mom and Dad " were paying for. Kind of like a storyboard in a way and that is what I've been working on. Are there people you can hire to do such artwork?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4979 Posts

Profile of landmark
Lots and lots of freelance artists out there. I'm not hooked into any networks, but a quick google of "freelance illustrators for hire" turned up many leads.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17588 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks .. I'm pretty sure there would be one here in Orlando .. I met a few story boarders so they may be close to what I'd need.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Heart of Darkness, Spy vs Spy, World War 3 Illustrated (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL