The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Acro Index by Blake Vogt (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
555 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Howís the durability or the Acro Index gimmick (not the paper itself, but the other stuff that makes the change happen)? Can this break easily? And if so, how easy/difficult is to to repair?
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3869 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2021, Craig Petty wrote:
Iím fine. Thanks for asking.

I understand what you are saying but telling me you like my reviews is a bit of a lie isnít it? Letís be honest shall we.

I remember the things you said about me on the Cafť thread about my DVD Parlour. In case you have forgotten hereís the link.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&start=0

Is was more than just a review of a product it was also your opinion on me as a person and as a reviewer. Hereís one quote from that thread back in 2014.

ď When you are slamming some new magician's work on your show, does that help you feel better or help you get through the day?Ē

But now you like my reviews?

I appreciate the kind words and thanks for watching the show but it comes off as a little shallow.


Let me see if I have this right... It's ok for you to completely SLAM SOMEONE, but no one is allowed to be critical of you?

Also, you may not realize this, but you are quite a different person now that you do reviews with your son. I do think they are better. Is that also a problem?

It's quite amazing how sensitive you are, even after all these years, about what others say about you, but you don't have the same sensitivity about what you say about others. Apparently, only you are entitled to say harsh things about others. Do you even see the irony?

KJ
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1539 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2021, 1KJ wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2021, Craig Petty wrote:
Iím fine. Thanks for asking.

I understand what you are saying but telling me you like my reviews is a bit of a lie isnít it? Letís be honest shall we.

I remember the things you said about me on the Cafť thread about my DVD Parlour. In case you have forgotten hereís the link.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&start=0

Is was more than just a review of a product it was also your opinion on me as a person and as a reviewer. Hereís one quote from that thread back in 2014.

ď When you are slamming some new magician's work on your show, does that help you feel better or help you get through the day?Ē

But now you like my reviews?

I appreciate the kind words and thanks for watching the show but it comes off as a little shallow.


Let me see if I have this right... It's ok for you to completely SLAM SOMEONE, but no one is allowed to be critical of you?

Also, you may not realize this, but you are quite a different person now that you do reviews with your son. I do think they are better. Is that also a problem?

It's quite amazing how sensitive you are, even after all these years, about what others say about you, but you don't have the same sensitivity about what you say about others. Apparently, only you are entitled to say harsh things about others. Do you even see the irony?

KJ


Hey man. Iím fine with people saying harsh things about me. The only way to improve is to take on criticism and then act upon what you think needs acting on.

I donít like faceless bullying where people say mean things and hide behind a fake name but as long as there is no agenda with the criticism then itís all good.

I honestly havenít got an issue with you. I donít have an issue with you. I donít have a problem with you saying anything about me. My point was back in the day you said I was the worst reviewer on the planet and that I was causing more harm than good in the community. Now if you have changed your mind thatís cool. I was just saying itís hypocritical to say you like my reviews when that obviously wasnít your opinion. But if thatís no longer the case it makes sense.

Thanks for clarifying
[url= http://youtube.com/c/slightlyunusualmagic
'Magic TV YouTube Channel ' by Craig Petty[/url]
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1685 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Guys, I think you both made your point. Letís get back on topic: bashing Blake.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4439 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Guys, I think you both made your point. Letís get back on topic: bashing Blake.


👍👍😂😂😂 Gaz
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8825 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Guys, I think you both made your point. Letís get back on topic: bashing Blake.


Hahaha. Smile
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2386 Posts

Profile of 252life
No no no letís have more Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2386 Posts

Profile of 252life
Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3869 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2021, Craig Petty wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2021, 1KJ wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2021, Craig Petty wrote:
Iím fine. Thanks for asking.

I understand what you are saying but telling me you like my reviews is a bit of a lie isnít it? Letís be honest shall we.

I remember the things you said about me on the Cafť thread about my DVD Parlour. In case you have forgotten hereís the link.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&start=0

Is was more than just a review of a product it was also your opinion on me as a person and as a reviewer. Hereís one quote from that thread back in 2014.

ď When you are slamming some new magician's work on your show, does that help you feel better or help you get through the day?Ē

But now you like my reviews?

I appreciate the kind words and thanks for watching the show but it comes off as a little shallow.


Let me see if I have this right... It's ok for you to completely SLAM SOMEONE, but no one is allowed to be critical of you?

Also, you may not realize this, but you are quite a different person now that you do reviews with your son. I do think they are better. Is that also a problem?

It's quite amazing how sensitive you are, even after all these years, about what others say about you, but you don't have the same sensitivity about what you say about others. Apparently, only you are entitled to say harsh things about others. Do you even see the irony?

KJ


Hey man. Iím fine with people saying harsh things about me. The only way to improve is to take on criticism and then act upon what you think needs acting on.

I donít like faceless bullying where people say mean things and hide behind a fake name but as long as there is no agenda with the criticism then itís all good.

I honestly havenít got an issue with you. I donít have an issue with you. I donít have a problem with you saying anything about me. My point was back in the day you said I was the worst reviewer on the planet and that I was causing more harm than good in the community. Now if you have changed your mind thatís cool. I was just saying itís hypocritical to say you like my reviews when that obviously wasnít your opinion. But if thatís no longer the case it makes sense.

Thanks for clarifying


Fair enough. I really do enjoy your reviews more now than before. I appreciate honest reviews, so, obviously from my own assessments, I like some more than others. If anyone looks at my comments, they will find that probably 95% are positive and only 5% are negative. All those years ago, I think my focus was on how you used to trash people and then you put out some projects that were... not so good. To be fair, I wan't the only person to think that parlour was particularly... smelly.

On the other hand, I really like some of your projects. Your chop cup was an inspiration for me to develop a chop cup style routine.

KJ
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Hey, Anyone with the Dry erase version use a permanent Sharpie?
I am wondering if you leave it on for awhile, if it will stain?
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
428 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
Here's a little something I found out.

If you happen to inscribe something with a Sharpie on a dry erase board by mistake, you can go over the inscription by using a dry erase marker to remove the Sharpie inscription.

Hope that makes sense...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Acro Index by Blake Vogt (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL