The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Sex wax (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Habenari
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Habenari
Hi!
I was trying to rough some cards but I don’t like the liquid as I feel it’s very messy.
I have tried paraphine of several sources but I don’t find exactly the feel I want. The only thing I think I haven’t used yet is the Sex Wax and I was wondering if anybody has results. I know of a marketed product but honestly, I feel it’s overpriced and we can find a decent-priced alternative.
countrymaven
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
How could sex wax improve your rough and smooth and romance at the same time? But yes the marketed product is overpriced. so this is a good question to put out there.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4690 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
If you don't want to spray a R/S product like Testors, Krylon, Science Fiction or Plasti-dip. Why not use a roughing stick that is inexpensive and proven to do the job? https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/......g-stick/
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Sex wax?

Use harry robsons roughing stick and you'll never buy roughing spray ever again.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4690 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2019, Chamberlain wrote:
Sex wax?

Use harry robsons roughing stick and you'll never buy roughing spray ever again.

Even though I recommended it in my post above (including a link), I only did as a replacement for a "wax" application. I have 2 of the roughing sticks and have not had luck with them in the beginning. Once I got the pressure right during application, I still prefer spays over the stick or wax.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
894 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
And for those "not in the know". Sex Wax is a surfboard wax. 🙂👌🤘👣
Indistinguishable
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Indistinguishable
As an emergency replacement you can use regular colour crayons (as used by children and artists), available in any toy store or art store, and find a colour match to the card you wish to rough.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Sex wax (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL