The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Gerry McCambridge Audio Book (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
When I saw Gerry's wonderful show in Vegas a few years ago, I bought his printed book "Making The Mentalist" which is a really great, inspiring read.

The book is now available as an audio book. When you order the audio version, you receive in the mail a cool USB flash drive with "The Mentalist" logo on one side and Gerry's autograph on the other side.

Nice!

The audio book is available here:

https://mentalist.com/
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17483 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have the book but I don't see where to order the Drive audio? MY BAD.. I see now in the drop down box...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thank you for this.

I was lucky enough to spend a little bit of time with him earlier this year, he is truly a nice person.

Cannot wait to read the book.

Tony
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
I should also mention the flash drive you receive when ordering the audio version of Gerry's book also contains some really nice extras, in addition to the audio book:

- The complete book in PDF
- "Gerry on TV" 19 segments of Gerry appearing on different TV shows
- "Gerry's TV show" The Mentalist 45 minute TV special + "lost footage"
- "Tricks You Can Learn" 3 PDF files each teaching a different effect
- "Meet The Mentalist" PDF
- "Vegas Show Coupon"
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
When I read the printed version of Making The Mentalist, I must have skimmed over some of the content, portions of the first half specifically. In listening to the audio version now, there are some really tough parts to listen to. Gerry went through some very, very difficult times. Heartbreaking. I admire greatly that Gerry shared these deeply personal events with the intention to be an inspiration to others. Some of it must have been very hard to talk about. But he did it to let others know what he's been through and to give them hope that they can make it through too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Gerry McCambridge Audio Book (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL