The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Viper Wallet by Sylvain Vip & Maxime Schuch (146 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..14~15~16 [Next]
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2019, warren wrote:
No offence to Magic Orthodoxy but I would rather wait for reviews from Café members who actually purchase and use the wallet as the reviews over ay Magic Orthodoxy are always glowing no matter what the effect and having watched some of the latest reviews he tends to miss some vital information which would most definitely effect your decision to purchase or not.

Yes agreed, won't watch orthodoxy reviews in any case, prefer other reviewers.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2019, 252life wrote:
I’m a new fan

I agree! Great reviewer, very thorough, and not annoying, I've subscribed.
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Even cheaper: https://www.triponmagic.com/product/marc......e-trucs/

$89.95 and once I added to cart a pop up came up to click on for a $4.50 discount. Free shipping as well! $85.45 total

At this point, it is still in stock
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I’m pulling my hair out lol
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
£30 shipping to the UK they are having a laugh imo Gaz 🙂
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Dammit dammit dammit.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
£30 shipping to the UK they are having a laugh imo Gaz 🙂

Gaz, I know exactly what you mean.....I recently purchased something that is smaller packaging than Viper and was $20 shipping from the UK Smile
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Not to mention import tax
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2019, dooblehorn wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2019, 252life wrote:
I’m a new fan

I agree! Great reviewer, very thorough, and not annoying, I've subscribed.

Way better reviews than Magic Orthodoxy you should check out his review on E.Volition it's very good. Whilst Magic Orthodoxy is a nice guy he's too nice ie everything is supposedly great and he misses very important bits of information that should definitely be included in my opinion.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
That’s what I like he tells it like it is I find his reviews very entertaining and often they differ from a lot of the reviews by the creators friends but I feel some channels only give good reviews for products they got for free
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2019, dman11 wrote:
Even cheaper: https://www.triponmagic.com/product/marc......e-trucs/

$89.95 and once I added to cart a pop up came up to click on for a $4.50 discount. Free shipping as well! $85.45 total

At this point, it is still in stock

Yikes. Now I'm back to hovering over the buy button. Anyone have experience with this site? I'd never heard of it...
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I've dealt with them before, very reliable and good customer service. They started as an EBay only store, I believe.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I think he was hoping for an intervention Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2019, 252life wrote:
I think he was hoping for an intervention Smile

Seriously! This is *not* helping.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Okay, as I'm teetering on the edge of talking myself into this: how many cards can this thing hold? Can I convince myself that this can also be an everyday carry thing? That second question is rhetorical, but am seriously wondering about the first question...
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2019, no2ss wrote:
Okay, as I'm teetering on the edge of talking myself into this: how many cards can this thing hold? Can I convince myself that this can also be an everyday carry thing? That second question is rhetorical, but am seriously wondering about the first question...

Not that many. The more credit cards/playing cards/business cards you put in it, the bulkier it gets (quickly). Realistically you can't use this as an everyday carry. It just doesn't have the space inside. You have 3 slots on one side for cards and only one slot on the other side. I just carry a few extra business cards on the non Viper side.
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2019, cardistry master wrote:
That’s what I like he tells it like it is I find his reviews very entertaining and often they differ from a lot of the reviews by the creators friends but I feel some channels only give good reviews for products they got for free

Exactly I've even come across Magic Orthodoxy selling the products that he raved about on various facebook groups so they couldn't have been that good after all ha ha
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2019, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
Quote:

Not that many. The more credit cards/playing cards/business cards you put in it, the bulkier it gets (quickly). Realistically you can't use this as an everyday carry. It just doesn't have the space inside. You have 3 slots on one side for cards and only one slot on the other side. I just carry a few extra business cards on the non Viper side.

So if I understand correctly there is no place for cash or coins and only 4 slots total. So for everyday use, you have to use 1 slot for credit card and 1 slot for cash which leaves only 2 slots. Is that right?
Awesome!!! I found an excuse not to buy this!!!
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2019, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
Quote:

Thanks... I think you talked me off the ledge. I'm happy with my combination of my Lookout wallet for business cards, and the Minimal Wallet as my wallet wallet (which has the SUC feature) -- and I can use both as everyday things. Besides, I'm happier and happier with other kinds of p**ks these days anyway. You just saved me $90 (even if that's a good sale price for it).
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Yes - The problem is that one side that you use for the Viper peak can't be loaded in various places or else it will interfere with the method. So you only have one slot on that side to hold a card all the time. It's not really a wallet. I would call it more a business card holder. It doesn't have any compartment to hold cash. I think that any standard peak wallet that actually has a place for bills like the Infinity wallet or the Hideout Wallet are better alternatives for a daily carry wallet. Ultimately the best peak device is the one you use! =)
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Viper Wallet by Sylvain Vip & Maxime Schuch (146 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL