The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 76 (San Diego) Swap Meet - November 11, 2019 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Mark
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Ring 76, San Diego, CA, will be hosting its annual Swap Meet event on Monday, November 11, 2019 at 7:00pm. Multiple members have signed up to sell some of the effects and props they no longer need. There are sure to be some nice bargains to be had.

The Swap Meet is open to all buyers (Ring membership not required). Get there early to grab the best deals before they are gone. Location details here:

https://www.ring76.com/html/meetings.php

Mark
Magic Mark
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
There is going to be quite a bit of magic for sale at Ring 76's Swap Meet on Monday night! Here's the list of items that I'll have for sale at the Swap Meet:

U-235 by Thayer, Collector's Workshop, Viking Mfg.
Haenchen Deluxe Chinese Sticks by Viking Mfg.
Color Changing Knives by Brad Burt/Buck Knife Co.
Out of Sight by Joshua Jay
Cosmos 3 by Greg Rostami
Jumbo Invisible Deck (Red back Bicycle)
Ultimate Ambition by Daryl
Sharpie Writer Mach 2 by Handcrafted Miracles
Die-Namic by Ken Allen/Martin Lewis
Flash by Chad Long
Jigsaw Jack by Tom Onosaka
Multiplying Bunnies by Mike Rogers (Red)
Thimple Thimble by Jeff Hobson
Ring Off String by Brett Young
Egg Bag (Green) by Jeff Hobson
Connoisseur Special by Danny Archer
Instant Pro by John Cornelius
Jaks or Better by Viking Mfg.
Secret Servante by Sean Goodman
Quantum by Callen Morelli

I don't know how much of that will sell at the Swap Meet. But whatever is left over will be put up for sale here on Magic Café (with prices listed, of course).

Please note: This message is NOT an offer to sell these items prior to the Swap Meet. I'm just (hopefully) trying to tempt those that are local to San Diego to consider coming to our Swap Meet.

FWIW, based on what I've been reading and hearing from my fellow Ring 76 magi, there is going to be a very robust selection of magical effects and props for sale at this Swap Meet. One of my friends has been working on sorting through his massive collection of stuff for days, picking out what he wishes to sell in the name of "downsizing". To me, "downsizing" means getting rid of stuff you really don't want to get rid of, but feel you need to. Therefore, it can also mean DEALS on some very cool stuff, perhaps even very collectible stuff!

Depending on what I have left after Monday, some of it might make its way to the Buy, Sell, Trade forum here at the Café.

Mark
Magic Mark
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
It was a great Swap Meet. I sold about $400 worth of stuff and only spent $80 on new stuff. There were a lot of really good deals, some of which I missed because I was busy with my own sales.

But the deal that put a big smile on my face was a Magic Switchbox III SE+ (which retails for ($115) for $25.00! It’s in perfect, like-new condition and works great.

Others got even better deals on some terrific items.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 76 (San Diego) Swap Meet - November 11, 2019 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL