The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Becoming a magic dealer » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magimark
View Profile
New user
N.J., Las Vegas, now Arizona
14 Posts

Profile of magimark
I have performed magic for many years and would now like to do something that has been my lifelong dream. What section would I post under in the Café on opening my own magic store. I have a business license for gifts along with a tax ID number. I need info on how to wholesale magic items, books etc.
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1398 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
If you're looking for business information try Tricky Business.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Magictrickster
View Profile
Regular user
UK
114 Posts

Profile of Magictrickster
I'd say that if you intend to be a magic dealer you need tricks and items of your own. There are more than emough dealers out there selling standard items that are available from wholesalers.

If you have your own range of effects and tricks and they are saleable then I wish you the best of luck.

CHeers.

Brian.
Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Becoming a magic dealer » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL