The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » *REVIEW* Visual Matrix aka Rose Act by Will Tsai and SansMinds (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Kellogg III
View Profile
New user
San Diego
72 Posts

Profile of James Kellogg III
Hey Café peeps,
Just posted a new review on Will Tsai's new release Rose Act. Full disclaimer on this, please be aware this is just our opinion, our hope to to inform you as much as we possibly can so you can be confident when making your purchases. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

https://youtu.be/X53bK2tkHD4

Cheers,
James
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1782 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Smile
When I watched AGT and this was shown, to me, it wasnt magic... Magical looking, but not magic.
I am in agreement with you that this will be something for some.
Nice review.
James Kellogg III
View Profile
New user
San Diego
72 Posts

Profile of James Kellogg III
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
:applause:
When I watched AGT and this was shown, to me, it wasnt magic... Magical looking, but not magic.
I am in agreement with you that this will be something for some.
Nice review.

Thanks Wravyn!
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
902 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Hooorah at last an honest review from a very honest magic dealer. I’ve never bought from you James but that review has certainly made me TRUST you and your company. Bravo buddy.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
ScottMN
View Profile
New user
Tracy, Minnesota
53 Posts

Profile of ScottMN
Thanks for the review - appreciate a retailer who isn't afraid to say everything being hyped isn't always great (or quite frankly, being honestly represented for what it is).
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1319 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Didn't know your shop before, but I do now, and will be visiting. Thank you for doing something no one else seems to be doing!
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
882 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
What Wravyn said.....and thanks for the review James! I am sure this will help a lot of people out there.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3078 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Great review and thanks. A few comments:

1) If you watch the video again you will see that you mention the same points multiple times. You mentioned that there are no electronics four times. It's just the way you speak but if you want to make reviews shorter that would be the thing to look at.

2) Did you contact Sans Minds about the handprints on your product? I think you should give them a chance to make it right.

3) I agree with what you said about selling a product that you don't think highly of. A product that I don't like may be perfect for someone else. So giving an accurate review and then letting the consumer decide if it is for him is the best you can do.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » *REVIEW* Visual Matrix aka Rose Act by Will Tsai and SansMinds (8 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL