The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism for pre-recorded/podcasted radio shows? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of BCE
Most discussion about mentalism on radio, whether "terrestrial AM/FM" (in the U.S.) or online, is presumably about "live" radio programming. What about pre-recorded radio shows where you're prerecording a program intended to be played at a later date? Is there any routining that would be appropriate for listeners to do at home or wherever they are?
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Yea -
Energy work and guided visualisations.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I did one on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. So the answer is yes.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Seems to negate call-ins.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I do a show on a weekly basis. A video podcast. It is then released on another format where we listen in or watch as it precedes and answer questions in the chat as the show progresses. I like the idea. You can answer questions while the show continues.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism for pre-recorded/podcasted radio shows? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL