The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crimson Deck by Laura London and The Other Brothers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
And good luck in getting a punter handle your "ungimmicked" deck like in the demo and doing what you say...
I've asked to be banned
Christian de Punto
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2019, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2019, IAIN wrote:
No one can make a card vanish from a regular deck, hands off

Adhesive on the back of the top card, do exactly what she does in the trailer, et voila...

exactly what I was thinking looking at the trailer. why to put the card on top and then get it into the middle by cutting...?
you could just put it into the middle and that's it. I hate unlogic tricks. many laymen does not know methods, gaffs, etc., but many will feel unlogic behaviour.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2019, IAIN wrote:
And good luck in getting a punter handle your "ungimmicked" deck like in the demo and doing what you say...

Having adhesive on the back of a card is still a regular deck. It's not unprepared, but it's regular. Though I agree with what you were trying to say, if we have a regular, unprepared deck of cards, we can't vanish a card from the deck, hands off. Not yet, anyway.

To be clear, I wasn't suggesting that this is how the Crimson Deck works, it doesn't even make sense as far as what the other performers in the trailer did. Only what Laura did.

As for "getting a punter handle your "ungimmicked" deck like in the demo", I'm not sure if there is a second demo I didn't see? I didn't see anyone other than the performer handle the deck in the demo I watched. What I described is EXACTLY what Laura did in the beginning of the trailer.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crimson Deck by Laura London and The Other Brothers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL