The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Leather packet holder source? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RogueMD
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of RogueMD
Hello all!

Anyone have any ideas/ sources for card packet holders with a leather(ish) back and clear plastic front (ala Tommy Wonder’s Tamed Cards holder from the L&L videos/DVDs)?
Thanks in advance for any insight.

Michael
cardistry master
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
I'm a little confused about what you're asking but you might want to take a look at the zap wallet and see if it's what you're looking for.
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
The JOL bifold packet holder?
RogueMD
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of RogueMD
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2019, Chamberlain wrote:
The JOL bifold packet holder?


Yes, this is very close to what I am looking for. Essentially what I wanted was just half of the JOL bifold holder. Thank you for recommending this.

Best,
Michael
RogueMD
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of RogueMD
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2019, cardistry master wrote:
I'm a little confused about what you're asking but you might want to take a look at the zap wallet and see if it's what you're looking for.


I unfortunately could not find an example of this item.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
894 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
You might try asking Card Shark here on the Café or at this link. http://www.card-shark.de/iphone/showitem......rtID=241

I believe Card Shark owns the rights to this now and has released Tamed Cards set. Check out the link ^^^

Penguin sells the cheap black plastic wallets for about a buck. you could cut it in half.... Also at Penguin you will find an outstanding leather wallet for under $4 bucks.
made by TCC. I think both are out of stock right now tho.
RogueMD
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of RogueMD
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2019, Dollarbill wrote:
You might try asking Card Shark here on the Café or at this link. http://www.card-shark.de/iphone/showitem......rtID=241

I believe Card Shark owns the rights to this now and has released Tamed Cards set. Check out the link ^^^

Penguin sells the cheap black plastic wallets for about a buck. you could cut it in half.... Also at Penguin you will find an outstanding leather wallet for under $4 bucks.
made by TCC. I think both are out of stock right now tho.


You are correct regarding Card Shark. I have this very set and was looking to upscale the plastic wallets (which are perfectly serviceable), to something a bit nicer.
I will keep an eye out for the TCC version... thank you for the suggestions!

Michael
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
894 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2019, RogueMD wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2019, Dollarbill wrote:
You might try asking Card Shark here on the Café or at this link. http://www.card-shark.de/iphone/showitem......rtID=241

I believe Card Shark owns the rights to this now and has released Tamed Cards set. Check out the link ^^^

Penguin sells the cheap black plastic wallets for about a buck. you could cut it in half.... Also at Penguin you will find an outstanding leather wallet for under $4 bucks.
made by TCC. I think both are out of stock right now tho.


You are correct regarding Card Shark. I have this very set and was looking to upscale the plastic wallets (which are perfectly serviceable), to something a bit nicer.
I will keep an eye out for the TCC version... thank you for the suggestions!

Michael


You're welcome. Maybe even cut a TCC in half and paint the corners gold similar to Tommys og. Good luck! 👍. $.02 🙂
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4690 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
A good while back http://www.theambitiouscard.com/ was making a very nice leather (I believe) set just for Tamed Cards. You might want to contact them (he is also an active member here) and see if he has any left or is considering another small run of them. He even had a thread to see how many wanted to get a nice set to determine if he was going to make them but you might have a bit of a hard time searching via the search function. I cannot remember which forum it was in. (might have been in the workers forum)
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).






Smile Smile
RogueMD
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of RogueMD
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2019, Poof-Daddy wrote:
A good while back http://www.theambitiouscard.com/ was making a very nice leather (I believe) set just for Tamed Cards. You might want to contact them (he is also an active member here) and see if he has any left or is considering another small run of them. He even had a thread to see how many wanted to get a nice set to determine if he was going to make them but you might have a bit of a hard time searching via the search function. I cannot remember which forum it was in. (might have been in the workers forum)



Thank you for your suggestion! The built in search function is indeed... quirky, but a Google search revealed what you described. Seems it was a limited run, but I will try following the trail.

Best,

Michael
magicwiia
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of magicwiia
I'm curious to see if anyone finds a source as I've been looking to get a leather packet holder myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Leather packet holder source? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL