The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Don't Fear the Faro by James Went (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4893 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
If you want to learn the Faro Shuffle, check this out:

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-......he-faro/
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8053 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Oh no, not another one.
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Any reviews?
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
631 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Just watch the trailer from 0.15 to 0.30 and follow along. There's a few things he misses out which I do - when you slide the top half back, rest it on top of the bottom half before readjusting your right hand as that will keep them squared better. You can also use the left pinky finger tip to support the bottom of the left hand packet. I also get a smoother faro if I use the top phalange of my left index rather than the middle of the finger to support the top edge of the left hands packet.

I'd rather magicians release downloads on sleights which are actually hard to do convincingly well such as good zarrow, a good bottom deal, a good side steal. Those are moves with most of magicians either can't do or when they do them are in complete denial that they look any good/invisible to the audience.
Troof
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Troof
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2019, Chamberlain wrote:
Just watch the trailer from 0.15 to 0.30 and follow along. There's a few things he misses out which I do - when you slide the top half back, rest it on top of the bottom half before readjusting your right hand as that will keep them squared better. You can also use the left pinky finger tip to support the bottom of the left hand packet. I also get a smoother faro if I use the top phalange of my left index rather than the middle of the finger to support the top edge of the left hands packet.

got a link to your video teaching it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Don't Fear the Faro by James Went (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL