The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Triple Threat Master Works 2.0 (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
stevenamills
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of stevenamills
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2020, Jxb1989 wrote:
Exactly. Every viper wallet user is using functions that were not given the proper permissions when created. @steve...justifying a rip-off of? In some lights maybe...or using what resources I have available. How many people use Paul diamond sets? Most of those are ripoff too. But they are never shamed.

I agree with everything you said on this thread. I find selective morality reprehensible, but that's me.

I spent no time arguing with people disagreeing with me - not worth it. I've always lived by this:

"Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
USA
49 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
^spot on
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
To each his own. I always say "If you have to ask, chances are you already know the answer".

My opinion is that "not everyone needs to have every effect or gaff out there". If a book goes out of print and is no longer available, does that make it ok to download a scanned PDF from a pirate site? Same logic. I can't get it so I will just grab a sub-par pirated copy online because it is the only way I can get it?

I know this seems like a stretch to make a point but it really isn't. I have never had a Lassen Triple Threat (but honestly, I have never really needed one) years ago I had a magnetic Morgan an expanded shell and a super expanded shell with a shim in it. I was not the same and I did a totally different effect with it. Just like Joshua Jay's coin set is not the same.

Just my 2 cents worth. Not judging or accusing.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
USA
49 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
But then going on that logic...did Todd get permission from dusheck’s family to make the new dd sets? (I really don’t know). It’s a long rabbit hole of pointing fingers. I know that I am morally okay with my decision of purchase and when I get the chance to support Todd directly; I absolutely will.
Mark Tams
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Mark Tams
7 days left for the pre-print sale. It ends February 15th, 2020.

https://triplethreatmasterworks.wordpress.com/
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Just messing around with this little beauty!!! https://youtu.be/t_un3Mef36Q

Can't wait for the book!!!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Mark Tams
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Mark Tams
Look-see what just delivered to me . . . yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I will work hard to get orders out on Monday and you will get tracking information from me.

Thank you for your business and have a great weekend!!!

Click here to view attached image.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! OK I will look forward To getting Mine !!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Happy to see my good buddy, Sean (aka simplymagicweb) here included in this offering. His work is fantastic! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, Mb217 wrote:
Happy to see my good buddy, Sean (aka simplymagicweb) here included in this offering. His work is fantastic! Smile

Thanks Marion - yes can’t wait to get the book and go through all the fantastic ideas. I’m really humbled that Mark has included something of mine too. The Triple Threat is such a fantastic gaff and I’m sure the book will stir everyone’s creative juices!
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Here is my take on the three coin routine.

https://youtu.be/Cs4StV-lhQw
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 15, 2020, tricky360 wrote:

Nice routine, but not the Triple Threat? The triple split is also a nice gaff - however for me, Triple Threat is better as there aren't angle restrictions in performance whereas you need to be aware of the coin thickness issues with the Triple Split. However, nice work and thanks for sharing.
Magically,

tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2020, simplymagicweb wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2020, tricky360 wrote:

Nice routine, but not the Triple Threat? The triple split is also a nice gaff - however for me, Triple Threat is better as there aren't angle restrictions in performance whereas you need to be aware of the coin thickness issues with the Triple Split. However, nice work and thanks for sharing.

Thanks glad you like it.

Yes I agree the triple coin has angle restrictions due to the thickness but I love this set. I’ll have to check out theTriple Threat, looks cool.
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
USA
49 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
"Yes I agree the triple coin has angle restrictions due to the thickness but I love this set. I’ll have to check out theTriple Threat, looks cool. "

good luck ha. I prefer the tt over split triples personally. takes away any fear of angles or "thickness"
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2020, Jxb1989 wrote:

good luck ha. I prefer the tt over split triples personally. takes away any fear of angles or "thickness"

I live in England and the possibility of my spectators seeing a Morgan before are slim, so they can’t compare it to a regular one. In either case none of the coins are handed out to the spectator afterwards so it’s no big deal. As long as the coins are kept in motion the thickness isn’t noticeable anyway.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 6, 2020, MSD921 wrote:
And does the book help those that do not have the gimmick learn how to buy one? LOL. Truly the most frustrating vendor I have ever tried to deal with!!

Here is What Todd's Said on His Page ! https://coolotis.wordpress.com/2020/02/2......comments
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Anyone got the book yet?
Magically,

Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Enroute. Left Dallas. Should have it in a couple of days.

Later,

D
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea I got Mine ! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 23, 2020, David Neighbors wrote:
Yea I got Mine ! Smile

And..... What's it like? Obviously you have the original version David.... How's the new content etc?
Magically,

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Triple Threat Master Works 2.0 (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL