The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Javi Benitez new download (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Daggers
View Profile
Regular user
Osaka
174 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
This is Javi Benitez's new release!

https://theimpossibleco.com/product/holajapon/

Three incredible routines by a FISM prizewinner and Spanish master. But this is more than just an explanation of wonderful tricks. This is also a masterclass in the fine details of sleights such as palms, double lifts, loads and additions, as well as presentational and theoretical concepts such as in-transit actions, naturalness and more.

Includes:

-Baroque Transposition: Two signed cards switch places under impossible conditions. This is a technically demanding routine, though you’d never suspect that in Javi’s hands. Featuring the Smooth Palm, one of the most beautiful palms you will ever (or rather, never) see!

-Invisible CAAN: A wonderful, seriously-fooling routine with a whimsical presentation and virtually no sleight of hand.

-Follow the Leader: Javi has updated and streamlined this classic card plot, replacing endless, repetitive counts with natural displays, humorous extra phases and a super clean ending.

Running Time: 60 minutes
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3483 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Can you describe the CAAN effect as seen by the audience?
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Javi Benitez new download (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL