The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Less is More REVIEW (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
302 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Hello everyone!!
I have this book for like a week now and is AMAZING!!

CONS
Pricey (I think that with the price I wouldnt buy it, but I received it as a gift sooo... And after reading it I think its a good price so this wouldnt be a concern)

PROS
High production value (hardback, little pocket book done with high quality, I personally never get bored to see the front cover)

Comes with Pictures, every trick is easy to follow

The tricks are GREAT, I love them, and the techniques, there are 2 or 3 techniques that gives you the power to control cards while the spectator
shuffles, brilliant stuff.

The thinking behind the routines is where the gold is (I think) and here BEn gives you practical tips to make the deception of your tricks far greater, explaining how to use rythm and timing to our advantage

Perfomace Philosophy, this is a HUGE lesson here, finally the book after going thru all of its effects you come to the final destination and everything before has been said to simply support this idea Less is More

I would recommend this to begginers that have started looking for theory and tips on how to make the things that you do better, intermediates, experts and pros.

JUST MY THOUGHTS

X

Cristóbal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Less is More REVIEW (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL