The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aaron Alexander The Edge (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
403 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
I got suckered in. The course is 'coming soon'...
No content at all yet.
Sicorace
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Sicorace
Ciao Bartelli, as we explained, we are opening the doors today, that's why it's in coming soon mode…. but as a matter of fact, the doors were opened 6 mins ago!

Enjoy!
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
403 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2019, Sicorace wrote:
Ciao Bartelli, as we explained, we are opening the doors today, that's why it's in coming soon mode…. but as a matter of fact, the doors were opened 6 mins ago!

Enjoy!

Okay, it works.
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of mindguru
As someone who appreciates and has purchased most of his products. I was wondering if people who purchased this product, will offer their reviews for those of us, who still might purchase and who are unsure.

Hopefully people have had time to digest the information and maybe perform some of the effects.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of aalexander
It's a 4 month course and the majority are only approaching the 4th week right now, wrapping up part 1 of 4. That said, based on our last coaching call, emails to me, and the internal forum, there's been a lot of growth and a good amount of uptake on just the first few effects. Some started earlier but neither group has been all the way through yet.

Not a review, clearly, just some context given there's few details on this thread.
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of mindguru
Thanks for letting me know that people are still working through it.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
I interviewed Aaron Alexander for my podcast a few weeks ago, and the episode was just released. We don't specifically talk about Edge (since it's not going to be open for a few months) but it's a good opportunity to get an idea of how he thinks and approaches what he does. I found it really interesting:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/my......p=itunes

https://soundcloud.com/mysteryartspodcast/17-aaron-alexander
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Madman13
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Madman13
I had purchased pygmalion effects: Reality as an Art back in 2014 and I still perform push and the skull on a regular basis till today. If I had the money I would definitely join the edge.
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Any updates on this?
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Right? Strange that it has been "crickets" on this topic.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Right? Strange that it has been "crickets" on this topic.

Wow, blast from the past. An update for those interested: we went viral with the first 2 rounds of signups in 2019 and had originally planned to re-promote it with better vids/landing page/etc. every 6 months or so until I ran out of steam, but then COVID hit a month later and stages everywhere disappeared. I didn't feel like it was the time to pump a high-end product for performers. Plus I didn't like Zoom shows and so stopped performing altogether besides that space last summer right before Delta hit.

Hence the crickets.

Instead of re-promoting The Edge during the pandemic Danny and I hosted a series of free seminars teaching how to touch someone through a video screen in remote shows using Bridge (among other things), and launched a lower-cost project to support some people who need it called A Piece Of My World. Then we moved on to other projects outside of performing.

Mostly. I'm still doing biweekly calls for original members of The Edge more than 2 years on though I'm transitioning to 1x/month meetings now. I upload a bit of new content now and then.

The best way to get updates is through the mailing list link in my signature. I'm not sure what I'll do with The Edge when things open up, either I'll build it up or wind it down, so if you're really interested in the course and want details that aren't on that clunky 2019 page, just email me through the address on my personal landing page. I'll let you know what all got included, what the current plan is for the future, and how often we're meeting, etc.
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of mindguru
Hi Aaron, I was wondering when you’re going to release your book Antithesis?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aaron Alexander The Edge (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL