The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Beautiful Midwest Lenormand Deck on Kickstarter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1268 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Just wanted to make sure folks here know of a terrific Kickstarter deck... A beautifully rendered midwestern interpretation of the Lenormand deck, called the Turned Earth Lenormand.

100 decks available total, and only about 28 left. Fully funded with 7 days to go.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lew......enormand

I got mine! Enjoy...

Seth
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4313 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
These look very nice indeed. I'm always looking for alternative decks for my PsyCards (and my three-card psychological reading method). Thanks for the notification!
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1268 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Wow--having these now in my hands, these are without a doubt the most beautiful Lenormands I have ever seen! Wish I'd gotten more than one. Philemon, I agree that they will easily make wonderful PsyCard alternatives, due to the large, clear and simple images. I'll do the same if I can find an additional deck or two as a backup...

Just blown away by these striking images!

Seth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Beautiful Midwest Lenormand Deck on Kickstarter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL