The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fragment video download by Michael Murray (60 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I am pleased to report that the editing is coming along fine and I hope to complete it tomorrow Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2020, celebrity wrote:
I am pleased to report that the editing is coming along fine and I hope to complete it tomorrow Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Don't jinx it man!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Explanation editing all complete along with three performance videos. I will be making this available today Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
This is so good. I got a chance to see two of the demos on this, and it fooled the heck out of me. It’s not a pipe dream, and I was thinking about the core method just yesterday, wondering why I can’t think of simple solutions like this and Michael can. He just has a gift. This is a good sign for 2020! Congrats to Michael.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
dscanning
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of dscanning
I watched the video...which tells me nothing, except that it appears in all three cut-aways that the spectator always chooses a low number. I am still waiting to learn if the method for spec to select a number and method to think of a card is wanky or it is something that will not scream "very limited choice" to spectator. I have been burned too many times to spend my money before actual reviews are posted. I hope this is something that will fool laymen, if not magicians. Growing very weary of over-hyped effects, especially ACAAN. Crossing my fingers on this one.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, dscanning wrote:
I watched the video...which tells me nothing, except that it appears in all three cut-aways that the spectator always chooses a low number. I am still waiting to learn if the method for spec to select a number and method to think of a card is wanky or it is something that will not scream "very limited choice" to spectator. I have been burned too many times to spend my money before actual reviews are posted. I hope this is something that will fool laymen, if not magicians. Growing very weary of over-hyped effects, especially ACAAN. Crossing my fingers on this one.

Wise words my friend. However, the price is very fair which reflects Michael as a person. A true Gent, even though he’s a Geordie. Smile
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
This can be any number 1-52 and is not magician-restrictive at all.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:

Wise words my friend. However, the price is very fair which reflects Michael as a person. A true Gent, even though he’s a Geordie. Smile

Right on. He is a creative mastermind with principles many of us use all the time. This is a great price and great routine.
giri_62
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of giri_62
I just bought it, but never got the email with the download. Please help me with this Michael.
Thanks
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I had an issue also and had to put the order through twice. But I did get a confirmation email and I’m looking forward to this.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Maybe it’s me.
Just bought the trick but cannot see where is the download.
Any help?
giri_62
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of giri_62
We're all facing the same issue. Maybe Michael could help.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Probably get a link sometime today I’m guessing.

-Theodore Annemann
Derotanim
View Profile
Regular user
UK
126 Posts

Profile of Derotanim
Also bought this as soon as it came out. Michael can sometimes take a little bit to send out the downloads - I feel sometimes he sends individual emails to purchasers. I, for one, love this approach. Makes me feel like a valued customer, as opposed to a singular fish in the ocean.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I’m impressed with how he priced this, very fair imo.

-Theodore Annemann
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Patience. He will send. This is a presale for those on his mailing list.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, 252life wrote:

Agreed. Especially compared to those who release sh*** books at 3 times the price with zero content.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, 252life wrote:

Agreed. Especially compared to those who release sh*** books at 3 times the price with zero content.

Amen. Couldn’t agree more.

-Theodore Annemann
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I have been using this since Michael first shared this with me, and this is only the 1st iteration, Michael said he changed it up to make it even better and more fooling.

I am looking forward to seeing the finished product.

This absolutely slays everyone I have shown it to, and you all are in for a real treat today once you see the method.

The easiest most deceptive ACAAN, doesn't get any better than this. So fair, yet so diabolical.

Once you have had a look I am curious to see your reactions to the effect, method, as well as going out and performing it. I am glad Michael has decided to share this, and hope you get as much use out of this as I have.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fragment video download by Michael Murray (60 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL