The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » MAGIC INSTANT ART (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kippteacher1
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of kippteacher1
Does anyone have suggestions on how to build their own MAGIC INSTANT ART? (The trick where you pull the picture out of the frame and it gets colored as the picture moves upwards). I would like to make one so that my logo can be the picture that becomes colored instead of the clown that came with it. Does anyone know where I'd find the plastic top sheet (it's very thin plastic/paper?) and how to color the bottom cardboard?

Thanks!

Dave
Frank Yuen
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of Frank Yuen
Bring a file of your logo in both forms (line only and colored) to a copy shop like Staples or Fedex Office and have it printed on the thickest cardstock they have as well as on a transparency. That will give you the main components.

You may have to call around if you want something larger than 8.5 x 11 (they do make 11 x 17 transparencies).
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you have a Teachers Supply store around your area, they carry all this kind of plastic sheets and cardboard.

Also check for copy stores if any are still in your area. The commercial places only will deal with large companies.
walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
107 Posts

Profile of walidosama
Its a stage trick for kids so use any material you have access to
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » MAGIC INSTANT ART (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL