The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Torn Picture Illusion (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

professortango
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of professortango
Hello forum,

I had somewhat recently seen an illusion for sale where the storyteller showed off a photograph of about 6 people that had been torn into 6 pieces. The spectator selects an individual to secretly focus on and when the pieces of the photographed are collected and re-assembled, the individual they had mentally selected is now absent from the photo. I can't for the life of me figure out which site was selling this illusion. Any help would be appreciated.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1471 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
That would be "He's not here" by Jamie Daws & still available thru his site if your in the uk or penguin magic - https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10151
Bogbadger
View Profile
Elite user
Hookland
477 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
I purchased mine through Alakazam in the UK. Fantastic effect, illicits a brilliant response when presented well.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4314 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I think I just found another effect for my séance act.

Thank you!
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1471 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I believe you also get "The Forgotten" additional photo effect with the newer He's not Here 2.0 purchase. Includes his Torce force that he sells separately so you get a lot on this package !
Comes with the photos for a few performances & you get printable pdf pic files, I just ordered refill pics thru my local Walgreens with a 1/2 off coupon during the holiday pic deals !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Torn Picture Illusion (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL