The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Victorian Bizarre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, California
234 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Come one, come all! Step right up!

Salutations my fellow Bizarrists! For those of you in Northern California, make sure to come by The Great Dickens Christmas Fair; yours truly has been hired to play P. T. Barnum. I do a show every day, and I throw in a LOT of bizarre routines that can fit with the time period. ESPoe, Krampusnacht, Doppelganger, etc. I also have oddities like my own personal Fiji Mermaid on display. Be there or be talked about!
Bogbadger
View Profile
Elite user
Hookland
477 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Hopefully you will completely immerse yourself in the Barnum role by touring it over here in the UK one day! Wishful thinking I know! Sounds fantastic Dorian. A video of your dopps routine for the dopps forum would be a wonderful Christmas treat for those who can't make it...
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
149 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
For those of you that haven't heard of this here's a link:

https://dickensfair.com

At the Cow Palace exhibition Halls, just south of San Francisco in Daly City.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
748 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Oh man that sounds fun! Bring it to Oahu too!
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2480 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
The Dickens Fair is great fun. My wife's family and I used to go every year when I lived in CA.

Break a leg!
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
979 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
You had me at "Victorian Bizarre"! Wish I wasn't stuck on the east coast. But please post a pic of your act when you get a chance.
Bob
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1471 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
WoW, your literally in my back yard area ! I'm just on the other side of the mountain in Daly City. We used to go to this but took a break from going last couple years, would love to see you in action though.
Busy the rest of Dec weekends unfortunately, but if I get a chance I will definitely pop in & say hello & see you perform.

A nice gig to get, congrats & have fun with it. The Dickens fair was always fun to go to & seems that recently got some of the local steam punkers going which adds a unique twist to it !

Break a leg & give cheers to Queen Victoria for me, lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Victorian Bizarre (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL