The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Apps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicdave56
View Profile
Regular user
Ellisville, MO 63011
189 Posts

Profile of magicdave56
I would to know if anyone's use any magic apps when we are performing close up and which ones
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
I use DFB (Digital Force Bag) a lot. With The Architect of Predictions you can create your own effects. You might also like WikiTest.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2602 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2019, magicdave56 wrote:
I would to know if anyone's use any magic apps when we are performing close up and which ones

With people these days seemingly obsessed with forever looking at the screens on their mobile phones, the very last thing I'd ever want to do is contribute to this human brainwashing. Smile
Barry Allen

Joe Riding
(20th May 1932 - 23rd April 2005)

R.I.P. mate. Thank you for making me an entertainer. I miss you.
RyanSwigert
View Profile
New user
Cincinnati, Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of RyanSwigert
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2019, Merc Man wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2019, magicdave56 wrote:

With people these days seemingly obsessed with forever looking at the screens on their mobile phones, the very last thing I'd ever want to do is contribute to this human brainwashing. Smile

Very valid point. It seems some are glued to their phones/screens these days.

However, one could use this to their advantage and say something like - "Hey, since you already have your phone out, do me a favor and go to Google." Or whatever you need to say to go into a routine that uses the spectator's phone.

One of my go-to apps/methods when in this situation is to use the "Lazy Inject" feature of the Inject app.

Wishing you all a great 2020!
Ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Apps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL