The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PASSWORD by Mariano Goni (72 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Well now I can give my personal opinion on this product. It’s a keeper. It’s something that if you want the maximum output of this product, you’ll want to create your own videos and put the time into it. I’ve made a video involving 3 predictions. And it just overpowers the reactions. As someone has mentioned above, I also own several different apps that are great. What I absolutely love about this product is that you can incorporate some of those existing apps into Password. Password is not an app. Which makes it that much more powerful Incase someone were to ever get suspicious about using your phone. There is this one method that I do enjoy using. It’s called instant stooge. The best instant stooge I have ever seen. ( that’s my opinion ) out of the 5 methods involved, there will be something for everyone. I personally use DFB for multiple forces. Password does not need anything. I just decided to use it in that manner. I could name several other possible applications but I’ll keep those to myself. 😈 I don’t think anyone will be disappointed if they pick this up. It’s clever. It’s fun. And it does a great job at maximizing the reactions you’ll receive.
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2019, Alex McFly wrote:
Since Mariano does not answer my questions via PM, I now ask here in the forum. Is it possible to predict the Hotel Panda and the bike under normal cionditions or is this a video for promotional purposes?

I have no PM in the café inbox. Sorry.

Yes, you can predict two things EXACTLY as shown in the Tam trailer with only ONE video and 10 minutes setup.
Christian de Punto
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
Interesting how this discussion here died on the day of publication. no more opinions? no more reviews?
Magonil
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magonil
Yerterday I did this, it was incredible to see a group of 7 people enter my instagram link video and see the faces of each one as they were surprised while watching each prediction on their phones, in the end they are very shocked, the best thing is that they put me “a like “

Routine:
Any objetc , freely choose.
Song: force With digital force bag
Time: force with turner watch

https://youtu.be/brZK8F80D7E
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Dec 26, 2019, Magonil wrote:
Yerterday I did this, it was incredible to see a group of 7 people enter my instagram link video and see the faces of each one as they were surprised while watching each prediction on their phones, in the end they are very shocked, the best thing is that they put me “a like “

Routine:

It won’t be long before magicians have their own IT department.
Smile
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Quote:

Routine:

any object means free choice of a list of objects? how many did you use?
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Dec 26, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

Routine:

It won’t be long before magicians have their own IT department.
Smile

Business would be booming
Magonil
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magonil
Quote:
On Dec 26, 2019, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
Quote:

Routine:

any object means free choice of a list of objects? how many did you use?

Free choice, I have 100 object home to cover all possibilities, I even tell them not to name it and write it . I use blink to looch , parapad or center tear to peek...
Magonil
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Magonil
Sorry 100 object home video
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Now that it is in the market ...
Any opinion of the partners who are already using them?
Regards
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Mariano, is it possible to get it directly from you?
Tyler Lunsford
View Profile
Regular user
USA
131 Posts

Profile of Tyler Lunsford
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2019, jcss wrote:
Regards

I’ve been using it, it’s pretty cool and I think there are a ton of possibilities with it. If you like to be creative then you’ll like this. Even if you’re not creative you can use the presets provided. I have a review of Password going up on my YouTube channel later this week 😎

Tyler
Tyler Lunsford
View Profile
Regular user
USA
131 Posts

Hey there!

My review for Password is here!

https://youtu.be/kt6-eoGBMjo

Hope this review helps you out! Smile
Tyler
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2019, Tyler Lunsford wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2019, jcss wrote:
Regards

I’ve been using it, it’s pretty cool and I think there are a ton of possibilities with it. If you like to be creative then you’ll like this. Even if you’re not creative you can use the presets provided. I have a review of Password going up on my YouTube channel later this week 😎

Tyler

Thanks Tyler...
Regards
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Thanks Tyler. Thanks FPSKaan Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
You can find more info about Password here:

https://youtu.be/LHMNhPFqQCs
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Phone magic, but no app needed?! Looks like an interesting effect. Thanks guys for posting the review videos here. Love watching them!
Tyler Lunsford
View Profile
Regular user
USA
131 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, Magic KL wrote:
Phone magic, but no app needed?! Looks like an interesting effect. Thanks guys for posting the review videos here. Love watching them!

Yeah! It's an online system rather than an app. Glad you enjoy the reviews! Smile
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Thanks, Tyler.
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Hi guys, here to announce the ANDROID app that uses NFC stickers to secretly cue the info to the PASSWORD system is here. It also sends the info to your Now! app, being another method for when you don't have where to place the phone or no good light. This will be sold as a bundle with the preprogrammed cards. iOS version is on development too. The spectators freely choose any card with a Post-It on it, remove and keep it, and you only have to pocket the blank card to complete the effect. 100% effective and easy. PM me for details.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PASSWORD by Mariano Goni (72 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL