The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » WA Hardcover question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

actorcoop
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
Hey fellow spookies,

I’m gearing up for a couple gigs in the new year, and I am so frustrated and saddened about the binding on my copy of WA.

I own the greenish hardcover edition from OE, and the spine and linen cover is starting to totally deteriorate. I thought the hardcover would last longer, but I’ve literally only used it for three gigs over the last couple years and I don’t know if it’ll be able to make it through this next one if I don’t do something about it. HELP!

What do I do?

Cheers,
Cooper
*I knew you were going to read this
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Do you have the GA version? If so, I’d reach out to Vic. He’s a stand up guy.
actorcoop
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
I don’t but I own some GA editions of similar book tests! Vic is indeed awesome, thanks for the suggestion
*I knew you were going to read this
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3321 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I always found the spiral bound books lend themselves better for performance. Just patch it up. It will make it look more authentic.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » WA Hardcover question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL