The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » CorLeone Dice (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SHSimon99
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of SHSimon99
I received a set of CorLeone Dice - no instructions are provided. The description for this product on dealers' sites is:
"Each set comes with two dice in a beautiful little box, one 19mm. die which has two strong neodymium magnets embedded within, and a matching regular die.
The set is perfect for use with a chop cup or as the target die in a Kurotsuke-style routine. The set can even be used to force the numbers two or five."
I'm missing something as don't know how the numbers force works - any hints would be appreciated. Thanks
HoustonSir
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of HoustonSir
I'm in the same boat! I also received this as a gift and have no idea how to use it!
SHSimon99
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of SHSimon99
Have been told the way the magnet is embedded in the dice if you have a positive polarity magnet it will either make the dice force a 2 or a 5, if the magnet is flipped it will attract the opposite outcome. So need another magnet used to have the forces.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » CorLeone Dice (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL