The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Coinvention DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

carpelo
View Profile
New user
Tarragona, Spain
57 Posts

Profile of carpelo
Hi,

does anybody know if we will have soon a Coinvention DVD?
I would really like to buy it! Smile

Thanks.
Carlos Pérez
JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
I heard through the grapevine that there was some delay with this dvd because of something to do with Curtis Kam. I'm not sure though. You should talk to him.
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
What ever happened to Geoff Latta's notes that he said he was writing for LVMI LAST YEAR??!

I'm sure after that slamming jamming lecture we all wish we could have retained the material in our heads, but that's freaking impossible....so he said he was writing notes.....did he lie??

Sup with that???

Geoff, I'll type it all up if you need me to!!!!
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
One thing that comes with Magic is procrastination.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
The COINvention DVD is in the hands of Danny Archer's 5-Star Media since, well, the COINvention. I haven't got much to do with the DVD at this point, other than being on it, and of course, telling one and all how much they need it.

At one point, Danny mentioned that there may be enough material for two DVD's. I know there was at least that much new material going around. Also, watch for the LVMI video that 5 Star will be producing, too. Many of the COINvention stars were at LVMI, and may appear on both DVD's. Rumor has it that Mickey Silver's "Human Jackpot" was first captured on tape at the LVMI. Watch for it.

Last I heard, someone had emailed Danny and was told that the COINvention DVD was due for July. I believe Mike Rubenstein got about the same answer.

Any other questions?
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Coinvention DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL