The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Regal Reel Magic Product Reviews (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So we just cut a deal with David Regal to do MORE magic reviews for Reel Magic. Not just on the magazine version but also on the site....monthly....

Were working hard everyday to make Reel Magic the best value win magic today!

www.reelmagicmagazine.com
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Very slowly the dvd is going away....i know reel magic has to grow but I miss those bi-monthly issues!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
No we actually plan on doing more issues of reel magic in the future not less....were just trying to add value...
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
495 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
Back whenever Reel Magic was mostly just the issues, Regal’s reviews were the first thing I would view. The reviews are still one of my favorite features. Happy to hear they will continue. David Regal is very entertaining.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well theres going to be more of the Regal Reviews....Thats why we are doing this,,,,
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
David Regal's reviews are generally my first go to as well - and it is not because I am looking to buy items. He is very entertaining and the reviews are very educational as well. I am truly enthused to hear that David will continue this. Thank you Kozmo!

John
Everydayshuffler
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Everydayshuffler
Reel magic is the best value spend in Magic. Period. What amazing value.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Regal Reel Magic Product Reviews (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL