The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Anyone recognize this Spirit Bell? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrBadGuy
View Profile
New user
Atco, NJ
87 Posts

Profile of MrBadGuy
Hey, all,

I finally finished watching all 6 seasons of the CW's Masters of Illusion and I have a question. In season five a magician called Spidey used a spirit bell. I really like the look of his bell and box combo -- simple and antique looking. Does anyone recognize it or is it something Spidey created himself? Here is a link to the performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLt-5HjPyeA
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1471 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I saw that episode & immediately recognized that box as I have one, its was sold thru Outlaw effects from Tim Wisseman few yrs ago (OE is out of biz now). Its a mini spiritus & comes with bell & a neat pendulum suspended on a little rig like bell & a key to lock drawer & stuff inside.
I love it as its well made & little easier to carry being small & for stage use like Spidy did, than the larger spiritus & has 2 coils.

These are no longer being sold other than 2nd hand market at this time....
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
979 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
MrBadGuy,
Tim Wisseman's products are amazing, and he is now producing products for the magic community through Gemini Artifacts. It's sold out, but for special orders I suggest you give Vic at Gemini a call.

https://www.geminiartifacts.com/collecti......spiritas
Bob
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3321 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I have one if anyone is interested. Mine is the Spiritus Magnus and for the right price I could b e tempted to sell it.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Anyone recognize this Spirit Bell? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL