The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » REVIEW: Time Machine Book Test by Josh Zandman (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obrienmagic
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of obrienmagic
My FAVORITE Book Test series has just added another incredible addition. The Time Machine is incredible!!! Josh has outdone himself yet again! If you want a very direct and easy to perform mentalism piece this one may be just what you are looking for!

Watch the Review HERE:
https://youtu.be/xwPqKTjgywM
Visit my online store at http://www.obrienmagic.com/magic-shop Smile
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2506 Posts

Profile of 252life
Very nice review, thx
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1237 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Very interesting, also version 3 as described in the Review, combining Time Machine as a Hoy Booktest sort of key for the other books in the series.
judagar
View Profile
New user
Cary, NC
44 Posts

Profile of judagar
I like all of the Zandman book tests. Michael has done an outstanding job in his explanation video!
Jonas1969
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Jonas1969
Hello. I know this is an old thread but I have a question. What if the torn out page gets more worn looking than the rest of the book pages? What to do then? Iron it out and try to flatten it? make all of the pages look the same? I wish I had not messed it up because now it is basically ruined. :/

-JP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » REVIEW: Time Machine Book Test by Josh Zandman (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL