The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Review of The Architect of Predictions by Guilherme Del Frate (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
My unbiased review of The Architect of Predictions by Guilherme Del Frate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jacuS_xA-Gs

Here's the advertisement:

The Architect of Predictions is a truly unique app that allows you to perform mind-blowing magic effects using only your iPhone!

With TAP, you can take A SINGLE picture and create a prediction with up to 1 MILLION OUTS!

Imagine this:

You approach your spectator and ask them to name, for example, a playing card and any date of the current year. They say King of Hearts and August 6th. Then you say that you recently took a picture containing a prediction! You unlock your phone and ask your spectator to scroll through your Photo collection until they come to the picture, at the EXACT DATE THEY NAMED. The picture shows a notepad and a playing card. The card is the EXACT named card, and on the notepad are the words: "Today, August 6th, I had a thought... someone will choose the King of Hearts! I don't know exactly when, but I feel... it will happen soon!"

You can create this effect and many more, the only limit is your own imagination! That's right! Create as many effects as you want! Predict cards, numbers, dates, texts, words, pictures and whatever else you can dream up! You won't believe how many cool predictions you can create with TAP!

- UP TO 1 MILLION OUTS!
- Devious method, adaptable to everyone’s need.
- Fully customizable!
- No forces, no assistants needed, no internet connection required to perform, no voice recognition!
- Gallery with some ready-to-go effects. so you can start using TAP right away. Think big, think outside the box!
- You can have multiple predictions in a single picture!
- Create a prediction taking just one picture!
- Predict words, zodiac signs, numbers, playing cards, dates, pictures or whatever else you like!
- Exclusive Facebook users group.
- Compatible with shortcuts, so you can use Siri to start an effect.
- Future update will allow you to export your predictions for use with other magic apps, such as Inject!
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Sounds very interesting
livejeh
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of livejeh
🙏
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
This is amazing.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
DragonLore
View Profile
New user
Toronto
78 Posts

Profile of DragonLore
Thanks, really enjoy your thorough reviews—this app looks really good and it was good to see it in action.
bernardo_jas
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of bernardo_jas
I saw that this app is also very good for the PI effect. Does anyone know if it's easy to use the app in different effects and if the app can be prepared to use in more than one effect at a time?
Do you know if there is a forecast to be available on Android? If not, do you know if there is something similar for Android?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Just purchased TAP and have used it on several occasions during my close up set.

Positives for me…

No Internet needed
Lots of customisation
Good reactions

Negatives

Takes a little bit of learning (not as much as Inject though!)
Editing, using the Masking option is fiddly
Reset takes a little time (only 10 or so seconds, but when working between tables it’s a bit of a pain!)
No option for remote inputting (like Bluetooth remote) so just Lock Screen taps

Of course the reset negative comment isn’t really an issue if you aren’t using TAP for repeat performances - I’m a full time working pro and hence the comment.

Overall though I’m very happy with it and with the reactions it gets.

For me, Inject is still the daddy BUT you do need Internet.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Review of The Architect of Predictions by Guilherme Del Frate (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL