The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » My 2020 "Self Working, Sleight Free, No Set up, FASDIU" Trick List (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
651 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Slydini’s Impossible Miracle from The Best of Slydini and More meets all the criteria, is very easy, and is fooling.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
651 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Oops. It’s Slydini’s Impromptu Miracle.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6605 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Take Five- Lorayne
markc1975
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of markc1975
Hello,

I love self-working effects. One of my favourites is by Lennart Green on his Penguin lecture. He starts his card magic segment with it, borrowing a shuffled deck and predicting the outcome of reds and blacks in 2 piles. I'm not sure what it's called, I just refer to it as 'Reds & Blacks'. The routine also finishes with a kicker ending involving a numerical 4x4 square, some free choices from the spectator, and a card location reveal to close.

Does anybody here routine self-workers? I'd be interested to see how other people have strung tricks together that require very little work, but hit big.
SamChak
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of SamChak
The effect is a kind of Do as I Do + Triumph by Liam Montier, and it's easy to do.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."

~ Albert Einstein ~
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6605 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Super Card Rise- Dingle
SamChak
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of SamChak
The Prace Rise by Jeff Prace. A gimmickless rising card effect.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."

~ Albert Einstein ~
pnerd
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of pnerd
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2020, SamChak wrote:
The Prace Rise by Jeff Prace. A gimmickless rising card effect.

I'd be quite surprised if this is sleight-free.
SamChak
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of SamChak
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2020, pnerd wrote:
I'd be quite surprised if this is sleight-free.

Yeah, because Jeff Prace cleverly used the knowledge of Physics, Gravity and Friction, to achieve the beautiful illusion of the Rising Card.

~ Albert Einstein ~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » My 2020 "Self Working, Sleight Free, No Set up, FASDIU" Trick List (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL