The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Fortune Teller's Book of Days instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
256 Posts

Profile of greerj
I have lost my instructions for Fortune Teller's Book of Days. I can verify ownership if needed, but is anyone willing/able to scan or copy the instructions and send them to me? I will pay if needed. Please pm if able/willing to assist.

Thanks.

John Greer
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1896 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Dear John

While the original instructions are fine, I can highly recommend using an idea from John Luka in L.I.N.T. in his chapter 'The "Birthday" Book', pages 83-86. Very clever and very bold.

Best wishes

Todd
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
256 Posts

Profile of greerj
I received the instructions from a kind gentleman. I will also look for the John Luka idea, Dr. Todd. Thanks.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1896 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2020, greerj wrote:
I received the instructions from a kind gentleman. I will also look for the John Luka idea, Dr. Todd. Thanks.

IMHO, it is a far superior way to do the effect.

I also had mine aged, so it looks beat up and tattered Smile

Todd
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3429 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Tracked down the Luka book.. it is a very good idea. I am now using the book in conjunction with Regal's All Alone deck. Nice combo. Spectator looks up and reads the message on their birth date and lucky card. I make the comment there is only one special message and card for them in the book and that the rest are not of any importance to them. Then show their special card is the only one Face up in the deck and as we discussed nothing else really matters.... then show the rest of the deck blank. Is getting a great reaction.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Fortune Teller's Book of Days instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL