The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Digits of Deception with Alan Rorrison (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1961 Posts

Profile of Titanas
A deep dive into some of the most commercial, fun, and just purely magical magic conceivable. Over 2 hours of teaching tricks with everyday objects. PLUS he shows you how to make the necessary gimmicks yourself. Available on DVD or Download.

More info:
DVD - https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=65886
Download - https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=65887

Best regard,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
947 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Alan dropped the secret to the key through ring effect from Digits of Deception on the chat I did with him today. Enjoy!
**The explanation begins at the 12:12 mark**

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2229 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Too bad it’s been deleted.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
947 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2020, MagicBrent wrote:
Too bad it’s been deleted.

Deleted? I just clicked the player above to double check and it's still working...
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3149 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Interesting effect. Good that he shared this for a lil teaser
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2229 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Working for me now Luke!☺️
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2229 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
The ring and key is genius. Soooooo natural looking.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2411 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Awesome giveaway!!
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
947 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2020, MagicBrent wrote:
The ring and key is genius. Soooooo natural looking.

Yeah it's good stuff man. Really cool of Alan to share that one, didn't know he was planning on doing that
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8266 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Congratz on the release Al. I’ll be grabbing the download for sure. Looking forward to it.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
581 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Congratz on the release Al. I’ll be grabbing the download for sure. Looking forward to it.

Aha! The rare thing on here that Pegasus says looks good. Just last week I was saying it does happen occasionally, but I couldn't remember when. And, voila, here it is.

(Also, yes, this does look good and I'll be picking it up -- Rorrison stuff is always good).
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6989 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Real good stuff on here. If you like Alan's work, you'll love this. Very clever material.
NUMBERED - A killer predicted card at any number out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/numbered.html
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8266 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, no2ss wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2020, pegasus wrote:

Aha! The rare thing on here that Pegasus says looks good. Just last week I was saying it does happen occasionally, but I couldn't remember when. And, voila, here it is.

(Also, yes, this does look good and I'll be picking it up -- Rorrison stuff is always good).

See. Not all of my posts are moans n groans. Only 99 percent of them.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2811 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Nice reminds me of the ring on spoon I always perform were the ring penetrates the bowl of the spoon ! Simplicity love it. Luke do you have a link of the ladies gimmick ring Alan mentioned from murphys magic ?
Thanks,
Jeffrey
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
947 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, tophatter wrote:
Nice reminds me of the ring on spoon I always perform were the ring penetrates the bowl of the spoon ! Simplicity love it. Luke do you have a link of the ladies gimmick ring Alan mentioned from murphys magic ?
Thanks,
Jeffrey

I sent Alan a message about your question with the ladies gimmick ring but he wasn't sure what you were referring to. Would you mind clarifying a little more please?
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2811 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I thought he mentioned a ladies gimmick ring that works with key through ring .
Maybe he meant garrets work on finger rings not sure.
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1874 Posts

Profile of Platt
The ring/key penetration may be the greatest close-up illusion I've seen in the last 10 years. Check every box. Literally perfection. So I now I feel obligated to purchase a Rorrison item. Question for Café. Would you recommend Digits of Deception or his Penguin Live lecture? I'm particularly interested in his coin in bottle (from digits) and his pen through bill (from Penguin live). Thanks in advance.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Digits of Deception with Alan Rorrison (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL