The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reel Magic Update (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/1n508nl1qz#

Hey Everyone
We just did our Tuesday Night Update

This week:

Episode 7 of Season 8 of TNT: Tuesday Night Tricks! In this episode, Caleb Wiles teaches Premonition & Deja Vu.
AND
The fourth installment from Chapter 3 of J.B. Bobo's Modern Coin Magic Interpreted by Curtis Kam! This week: the Slide Vanish and the Illusive Coin Pass!

We also just added Mental Dice to the Reel Magic Marketplace

Take a look:

https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/668hrjvytd

Please Like and Share

www.reelmagicmagazine.com
$5 a month. Best Deal in Magic!
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
👍👍👍
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Kozmo,

Have you stopped producing the DVDS? Last one I received was the Steve Valentine issue and I think that was in 2018 (I never did receive the Amazing Jonathan issue).

Not sure why there is the $8 a month option any more, I have been subscribed as this option for a while but it looks like you are phasing out of the DVDs.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
No...soon

shoot me an email to kozmomagic@me.com and I will get you anything you need
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
OK, sent an email your way. Thank you.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
On these forums we hear quite a bit about times when something has gone wrong with a magic vendor, and there are a lot of cases when this unfortunately happens. But I felt I needed to share the opposite, when something good happens.

Just got off the phone with Kozmo, I want to say that he really went above and beyond when it comes to taking care of his customers. Concerning what I inquired about, he not only took care of me but he did way more than expected.

In regards to lectures, we've all seen what has happened with Penguin (going to two a month) and At the Table (stopping completely) because we are starting to run out of magicians to go to. So it is understandable when Reel Magic Magazine issues have also slowed down. Admittedly, I was a little discouraged not getting the DVDs but after my correspondence with Kozmo he explained the situation and really took care of me. Just want to say again, THANK YOU, Kozmo!

Comparing what is available right now, I really do think Reel Magic is the best deal out there right now.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Hoping the new content picks up soon. I resubscribed in late summer. Kozmo took care of me after reaching out, but I really want to see something new sooner than later. I look forward to this as much as genii.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Magicmind we update the site every Tuesday....?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2020, Kozmo wrote:

I need to dig around more, nothing has a date, I see Tuesday and assume nothing really changed. I apologize for my incorrect comments.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2020, magicmind wrote:
Quote:

I need to dig around more, nothing has a date

If there were dates, this would be clear to subscribers:

The last Complete Issue of Reel Magic (Amazing Jonathan) was available 409 days ago.

The last Feature Interview (Steve Valentine) was available 639 days ago.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Magicmind
So when you log in on the right side of the page it says Reel Magic News. that will let you know was added this week.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
This is a fantastic deal. I have been subscribing for ages and I love it. I don't look at it every week but when I do log on, I ALWAYS find something interesting. In fact, I recently discovered a TNT trick that is going directly into my repertoire. In fact, this routine could have been sold for $10 or more on its own!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
There is always new (to me) content. Even when I go back and re-watch an old issue or one of the many lectures or TNT's, something might hit me like "wow, why am I not using this"? I remember how badly I was fooled when Magick Balay did a couple effects with a reverse Sven deck. I didn't know that even existed but I made 2 up and the effects kill for me.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2020, Cameron Francis wrote:
In fact, I recently discovered a TNT trick that is going directly into my repertoire. In fact, this routine could have been sold for $10 or more on its own!

Please

Thanks
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2020, mantel wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

The last Complete Issue of Reel Magic (Amazing Jonathan) was available 409 days ago.

There's a tonne of recent material you've missed. Either you're deliberately looking for negatives or you've completely overlooked what's been updated over the last year.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
The best deal in magic at $5 per month. So much content to dive into .
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Guys,
I overlooked the right side. I mostly watch on my phone or ipad. Again, I apologize for my negative comments above.
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Reel Magic is the best. At only 5 bucks a month it's a no-brainer. And Kozmo is the best in the biz with amazing customer service and he's a really nice guy. Thank you for all that you do Koz!
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Quote:

Actually..... it's been 408 days, 13 hours, 27 minutes, 47 seconds, 682 milliseconds.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, Doric wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

There's a tonne of recent material you've missed. Either you're deliberately looking for negatives or you've completely overlooked what's been updated over the last year.

I just feel sorry for the Reel Magic subscribers that only receive the DVD, not to mention the Reel Magic Max subscribers who will end up paying over $39 dollars and counting for a $12 DVD.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reel Magic Update (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL