The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Vernet Sweet n' Salty (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Item description: https://www.propdog.co.uk/sweet-n-salty

.“Vernet Sweet n’ salty” is an amazing new utility gimmick. You can make salt disappear and reproduce it from an empty bag. You can mix salt and pepper and then magically separate them. You can do the “Lotta” effect with any salt or sweetener bag. You can produce salt and sweetener from different objects: a pen’s cap, an empty salt shaker, a kid’s ear, nose and even his hair! You can always carry this specially made gimmick in your pocket, in a safe way and be ready to amaze!

I like effects with sugar and salt they're great when with friends at a Café or in a restaurant, but I never went for this item as I thought it just uses that ***** *** gimmick we all have.
However I just read this review by ninthing who give it a solid 9/10 and call it value for money, which suggests this is more than just that gimmick with a hole. So I'm thinking of getting it.

Can anyone who has this comfirm share impressions and experience please?

Is the flow under your control other than by gravity? Also I notice in the video when he opens his hand fingertips towards the audience, which is usually a subtle move with the standard gimmick, the video cuts out; can this be done in this effect?
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Someone is selling it in the Tricks for sale. You might ask him since he had it.
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Vernet Sweet n' Salty (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL