The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phantom Cube by Higar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maxy
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of Maxy
It looks cool!
The cube looks normal, not like other Phantom products which are silver or black.
And the best part that it works with RD Cube, so you can mix it with other RD Cube effects:
https://www.seomagic-usa.com/product_inf......_id/2392

For those who own other similar Higar's products, are the Phantom gimmicks need special lighting or you can use them anywhere?
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of Maxy
I watched again and the cube looks little reflective but it is not a big deal.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10252 Posts

Profile of pegasus
You provide your own cube. It comes with a gimmick. What that is is anyone’s guess.
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2020, pegasus wrote:
You provide your own cube. It comes with a gimmick. What that is is anyone’s guess.

😅 Smile
Either s*****rs or sh***, but I think it is the first.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10252 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Haha. Come on Maxy. Take one for the team. Report back your findings.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6102 Posts

Profile of videoman
Apparently the black bag is like a large Rainbow photo card.
Looks like perhaps you have to set the real cube away from the bag and crop it out of the photo.
Definitely need to know more about this one. I don't have a good feeling about it.
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
501 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
If it does make use of the Rainbow idea, I'm curious if it's possible to have the cube unsolved.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10252 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, videoman wrote:
Looks like perhaps you have to set the real cube away from the bag and crop it out of the photo.
Definitely need to know more about this one. I don't have a good feeling about it.

Correct Videoman. You can clearly see that that is how this works. The presentation bag is the rainbow gimmick.

The photo does look quite convincing I have to say. I would suggest there’s some zooming required on the specs phone though.
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, videoman wrote:

Correct Videoman. You can clearly see that that is how this works. The presentation bag is the rainbow gimmick.

The photo does look quite convincing I have to say. I would suggest there’s some zooming required on the specs phone though.

Haha Smile
I thought it is s*****rs or s***l, they fooled me very bad with the ad blurb, I should give them a big F.U trophy Smile
Thank you Videoman & Pegasus Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10252 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Wow. I didn’t realise how expensive this was. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phantom Cube by Higar (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL