The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Two Loop Question (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2277 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
There's a simple trick with two loops. I use two different colored stretchy-loops from the Weaving Loom sets at Walmart. Basically, the two loops are intertwined, then the two sections of one loop are placed over the thumb. The performer pulls down of the other loop that is suspended from the one over the thumb and, at some point, the loops change places. That is, the "blue" loop that is over the thumb switches places with the "yellow" loop than was originally suspended from it.

I teach this at birthday parties and magic workshops but I DO NOT have a set of instructions to take home with them. Before attempting to write and diagram my own instructions, I was wondering if anyone knows of a source for printed instructions on this, or a YouTube video that teaches it? I already searched YouTube with several different phrases but couldn't find anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Michael, this seems to be the bit of business used in David Ginn's Disbanded routine before he does the actual linking. I do not believe this is currently available, and it came with a DVD, not written and illustrated instructions. You may want to check with him to see if he has it published somewhere.
Russo
View Profile
Special user
706 Posts

Profile of Russo
Try --Forum/rings,strings & things - knots & loops - finger/stage manipulation -- others -- use also "search" --possible info there?????????
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Two Loop Question (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL