The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review Request: Geminio by TCC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sujetom
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of sujetom
I found this new mentalism pad, but the handling seems a bit weird, I'm looking forward to any owner's review.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18823 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Don't bother. it's one of the most illogical handlings you'll ever see. Steer well clear.
I've asked to be banned
sujetom
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of sujetom
Can it have another handling rather than the one showed on the video? And if you have it, is an informer/psypher/paralab kind of impression or something totally different? Thanks!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18823 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I don't reveal methods. You have to do it the way you see it in the video. They offer another method but that doesn't really work.
I've asked to be banned
Aslan Magic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Aslan Magic
Ok so this arrived a few days ago from one of my favourite magic suppliers. IT IS USELESS. The method is just too slow, too hit and miss and for me is totally unworkable. It takes so long to work that I even thought it was faulty and sent it back. It works SLOWLY - WAY to slow for me to use in performance. Total waste of money.
sujetom
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of sujetom
Thanks for saving me a few bucks; I will stay with the informer; never failed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review Request: Geminio by TCC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL