The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Performance Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheHungryMagician
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of TheHungryMagician
I'm looking for a performance only video, not methods, of many people. Any would be fine, but a few I'd like are:
Ed Marlo
Daryl
Darwin Ortiz
Any card great
Yes, if you have a vid out I'd watch it

Tell me where to get them, thanks!
Forever starving,
Smile Hungry Smile
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
You can find a DVD of Lance Burton's TV specials on amazon.com I don't know if you're solely looking for close-up or what, but the Burton stuff is pretty good.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Woofledust
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
76 Posts

Profile of Woofledust
You can still find copies of John Carney's "Up Close and Far Away", which was done several years ago, at some dealers. Use google to find a dealer. It is top-rate.

Meir Yedid has a number of tapes by such greats as Harry Anderson, Tom Mulllica and Don Alan (TV Shows) on his web site. He carries other tapes taken at old Abbott's and NYCAN conventions which include performances along with other stuff. He has some Ed Marlo stuff but I don't know if any of it is non-performance.

Then there is a tape done by Johnny Thompson of his classic "The Great Tomsoni" act which is likely out of production but could possibly be found on Ebay or The Magic Auction. Steve Spill also did one or two performance only tapes called "Video Scrapbook".

This should give you a few to work on. Good luck!
Oz Fan
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Oz Fan
I know TLC sells they're specials on video so you could get David Blaine: Street Magic
Blake S.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Performance Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL