The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Sound from anywhere... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

0wen
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of 0wen
I came across a link on the Café some time ago, but am now unable to find it. Essentially micro speakers that allowed you to produce "sound from anywhere." IIRC I followed the link for a different product and found the sound system as a bonus. Ring a bell for anyone?

Failing at search terms to track it back down...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22249 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The sound from anywhere was offered 10 years ago, by an electronics person in Europe. I purchased both their devices. As far as I know they are out of business.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
0wen
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of 0wen
Ah, these were more recent. Stumbled across them last year but never got around to ordering. Live product and sales page - that I can't remember unfortunately. Finally found some workshop time and putting together some spook props - Spirit Bells, PK Boxes, etc, but was hoping to play around with adding some sound to a spirit trumpet and was planning on giving those a try before they became MIA. Back to the proverbial drawing board on that aspect I guess. Smile

Thanks for the response nonetheless!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Sound from anywhere... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL