The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Live: Criss Angel (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CMR
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of CMR
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12981

I am interested to watch this interview with Criss Angel although it doesn't look like he will be teaching any effects. It's good to know that 100% of Criss’ proceeds from this special presentation will go to Johnny Crisstopher Children's Charitable Foundation. He is a good man.
MorrisCH
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of MorrisCH
I dislike his magic
however there's a lot more to be learn from the way he market and present the show
i will be turning in to see his this interview
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Very interesting...
trickyat86
View Profile
Loyal user
Pittsburgh, PA
296 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
It including Lance Burton makes it an interesting Q&A to listen to. Though you would think Angel would have gotten dressed in something other then his Tracksuit/PJs if he's trying to raise money for his charity.
Amazin Doug
View Profile
New user
Arkansas
47 Posts

Profile of Amazin Doug
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2020, trickyat86 wrote: Though you would think Angel would have gotten dressed in something other then his Tracksuit/PJs if he's trying to raise money for his charity.

It's part of the "be yourself" goal he's going to discuss. I discuss this, too, with my students in philosophy class. While wearing a kilt.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Live: Criss Angel (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL