The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Question on the Giant Snaky Wand by Sumit Chhajer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1342 Posts

Profile of barts185
I recently purchased this second hand here. It came with no instructions and the seller says they don't have any.

While it seems fairly self-explanatory, I have a question about the washer.

Is that just to keep it in place in your case and you remove it as you bring the wand out?

Removing it at the time the wand grows in size sends it flying across the room but I saw one picture that almost makes it look like it's supposed to stick to the end of the wand. That doesn't really make a lot of sense as the pin would still be dangling.

MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3203 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I have a wand to snake. What I did was to take a bit of string and put the pin on one end and a small key ring on the other end.

The keyring hangs from a hook in my magic table. When I want to do the trick I reach into the table, grab the scrunched up snake and pull it out leaving the pin. Then I am ready to go.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Question on the Giant Snaky Wand by Sumit Chhajer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL