The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chalice Chop Cup - Better or not? You can make one. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
There are a variety of Chopped Cups on the market.

Some are just plain metal cups, some leather dice cups, even the odd wooden or metal Chalice.

I always liked the look of a Chalice. Plus the stem offers some different handling possibilities.

Below is quick vid that shows the Chalice and balls I made. (and how to make it). You can do the same for around $20.

Do you folks like the aesthetic look of a Chalice or prefer a more plain looking cup?

Have a look as I'm only putting the vid up for a short time for Magic Café people. While it doesn't expose any actual handling, one could deduce how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIURiP_r4EU

:-)
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
1822 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Sweet!

I have a couple of chop cups, but one of my dislikes is that they look like magic cups. The chalice cups at least look a bit less like a strange prop. I think this leads to suspecting the cup when it looks “proppy.”

Thank you for sharing this video.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chalice Chop Cup - Better or not? You can make one. (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL