The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Looking for experienced performers to review a new mentalism ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RichOrvec
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of RichOrvec
Hello Café members,

My name is Zach Allen (RichOrvec is my online handle) and I have a new release I am offering to the community. Many years ago I published several ebooks that were well received here on the Café. As this is the first thing I have put out in the last 15 years or so, I am looking for several people to read it and offer honest thoughts on it. Please send me a PM or email with a brief explanation as to your expertise in the field, and I will send you the PDF file to read and review. A brief description of the contents is as follows.

Four and Score - a collection of four mentalism effects/routines

3 Questions - A spectator as mindreader routine using a deck of cards that provides both comedy and amazement. Can be done close up or on stage.

Bic the Strongman - A multiple phase Light/Heavy illusion with 2 mind reading reveals that you can carry around in your pocket.

Bic the Contortionist - An examinable pen twisting routine with nothing to add or takeaway, and is instantly examinable.

The Phone Thing - A powerful presentation for Bob Cassidy's Name/Place routine that can be used as the closer to your show. This presentation can be used with other methods of information gathering.

My email address is majik.incorporated@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Zach Allen
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Any updates on this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Looking for experienced performers to review a new mentalism ebook (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL