The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Any books on superhero balloon sculptures? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
Are there any books on Superhero balloon figures? On YouTube,there are only SOME superhero figures shown but not the lesser known ones. So far I've seen the Hulk, Iron Man, Batman, The Flash, Spider-Man, and Thor.
But I've never seen The Thing (Ben Grimm). Would his rocky-body be too hard to sculpture?
And what about the Elongated Man? And how about the Human Torch? How would the Human Torch's flames be sculptured??
Russo
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Russo
The 'thing' a green balloon - 'elongated man' a looooong balloon - the 'human torch' a red or yellow balloon -????????????????????
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2020, Russo wrote:
The 'thing' a green balloon - 'elongated man' a looooong balloon - the 'human torch' a red or yellow balloon -????????????????????

Thanks,Russo, but You are confusing Ben Grimm for a different character because you mentioned the color green which is actually the Hulk instead of the Thing. Instead The Thing is a monster-hero whose body is composed of jagged orange rocks. That's why I asked the question as to the difficulty of sculpturing a rocky body.
Russo
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Russo
Just a thought !!!!!! Also how about the long balloon that is all bumpy -orange color . Havent done balloons for several years - since tears always popped up when balloon popped - I then learned to cartoon draw ANY animal requested -the paper also had my advt. always went home & put on the fridg. - resulted in many gigs -- Best to you. Ralph
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
Thanks,Ralph,but I never heard of those "bumpy" balloons that you mentioned. Where do I get those?
Russo
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Russo
A lot of party shops or party depts. usually a mixed bag.- along with curvy ones etc.= they look like someone squeezed a long balloon every 2-3 inches >()()()()()()()> ???????????
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Any books on superhero balloon sculptures? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL